23 October 2007

I'm Finally 18!

I wrote something else for today but decided to keep that piece on hold first. Perhaps, sometime in the future, if I wanted to, I'll replace this entry with that one.

Hmm.. I've never really touched about birthdays in this blog, except for the August 2006 post about Malaysia's REAL birthday, so I guess I haven't gained enough wisdom to be writing about being "one year wiser" or whatever.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank everyone who has sent me birthday wishes via SMS, gmail, yahoo mail, wirabudiman mail, Friendster Message and Friendster Comment/Testimonial (I didn't approve your birthday wishes for my Friendster profile ONLY because I have a strict definition of "comments/testimonials", NOT because I don't appreciate them, ok?). Dunno why so many of you decided to do that this year. Maybe to remind me that I'm not as young as I think I am? Hehehe...